Monday, March 11, 2013

Spring{ing}to life!




On weekends we love to go out in the country, explore it and  enjoy it! After being in the suffocating city for a week, we rarely miss spending a weekend and are usually out and about. This time we went to a rural village where we knew there would be lovely forests and fields offering feast for the senses. We witnessed the nature springing to life and budding.


On the dirt road we have never previously taken, we noticed a sign saying that there was a church nearby so we went to see it.



On the way to the church we met a villager whom my husband struck up a conversation with and he readily invited us over to his pen to see his billies and nannies. 
When we entered, they ran to us happily, just like small kids (I mean children - no pun intended here:). It was an adorable scene.
The one I am holding is the youngest suckling. While I held it, it put its head onto my chest like a real baby. It was a precious moment!!



 Jacob was immensely happy  :)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend too!

P.S. Remember the sewing machine? 
Well, I bought one!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless, they are so cute! It's great finding unexpected things!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

What a wonderful springtime discovery! You are so fortunate to have such beautiful territory to explore. Beautiful photos Maya.

Unknown said...

Amazing photos Maya, love your outings. Looks like you all have a great time spending some time outdoors! Ha! And I liked reading the end of your post, too, happy sewing!!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness that little kid is adorable. How lucky you are!

A new sewing machine?!! Eee, you must be in heaven!