Monday, August 29, 2016

Insta Feel: Crochet Inspiration




Happy Monday all!
I haven't posted my instagram favorites for a long time, although you can find me there almost every day. I do try to post regularly but refrain from being too pushy, except when I am abroad - then I go crazy :)

What I am also crazy about when crochet is in question? Well, if I have to narrow the list down, that would be granny squares and crochet flowers. I follow many, many incredibly talented people and selecting just a few was very difficult. But I reckon there would be other inspirational posts like this in the future.

My recommendation for instagrammers whose accounts are pure enjoyment: @c_flintholm, @crochetgirl99, @sehersaris and @nesimerciger.






 
 

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Wauw! I'm totally honoured to be featured here on your blog and in the same company as crochetgirl99, sehersaris and nesimeciger who are some of my favourite crochet heroes too!! Thank you very much it makes me very happy!!

Kim said...

So much visual delight to start my day. All are gorgeous!

myrica said...

So nice the granny square are, there is so many different squares, and all is so nice.
Have a nice day

Maya Kuzman said...

It is always a great pleasure to feature talented artists Charlotte! It was my pleasure!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Kim! I am glad it brightened your day!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Myrica!

SusanLotus said...

Even if I don´t crochet myself this post is very inspirational with all the wonderful colours and patterns.

:)

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Susan! I am glad you like it :)

Charity said...

This makes me wish I could crochet!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So much color, pattern and design inspiration.

JES said...

Oh my goodness! These are all wonderful! Such creative women, thank you for sharing! Thank you also for linking with us on the Art of Home-Making Mondays at Strangers & Pilgrims on Earth! :)